24 – 30 November 2019 Book week1
01 – 07 December 2019 Book week2
Tune into your skiing in November to make the most of your winter! Join us in Cervinia for a week of ski development for intermediate and advanced skiers to learn the fundamentals and make huge changes in your skiing. Get a deeper understanding of your skills with video analysis sessions and move off that intermediate plateau.
Skill requirement- Confident on red runs looking to move forward.
* 5 Days instruction from Basi Trainer and Basi L4 ISTD
* 5 or 6 nights in Hotel in the centre of cervina
* Half board (3 course meal of quality Italian food – breakfast)
* Shared twin room or single rooom
What’s not included:
* Lift Pass
* Travel insurance
* Lunch and alcohol
* Transfer to and from airport (can be arranged)
- Twin room from £710 (5nights – Sunday to Friday).
- Twin room from £790 (6nights – Sunday to Saturday).
- Single room supplement available.
Full balance to be paid at the time of booking plus your transfer if required.
The cost of the transfer will be £90 return & should be paid with your balance.
FLIGHT & TRANSFER:
We will organise a transfer from Geneva airport. The bus transfer will be departing from the airport at 15.30 on Sunday 25th and Sunday 1st December and returnig on Saturday 30th and Saturday 7th December by 11.00. You can also choose to fly into Geneva earlier that day from a different airport and jump onto our transfer. Please let us know once you have booked your flight.
Choose between one of the two dates and click on the button below to proceed to the booking page, pick your room type option, transfer option and your preferred method of payment. We accept Direct Bank transfer, Credit Card or PayPal. If you have any doubts drop us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Book TuneUp now (week1 - 24/30 Nov.)
Book TuneUp now (week2 - 01/07 Dec.)