Cervinia: 17 – 23 November 2019 Book now
Come join us in Cervinia, Italy, for a pre-season tune up with the ladies. Develop your ski skills, drink coffee, eat delicious Italian food and of course, après-ski Prosecco is always a must!
Women specific instruction. This camp is run by Fay Mackman and Rachel Kerr with AlpineItaly. We want to bring women together to share our love of the mountains. Get a deeper understanding of your skills with video analysis sessions and make considerable skiing progress. Get off that intermediate plateau in a supportive environment and have a great time in Italy!
What’s included :
* 5 full days of quality ski instruction.
* 5 or 6 nights in Hotel in the centre of cervina
* Stretch and strength session
* Maintain your skis session (wax and edge)
* Half board (3 course meal of quality Italian food – breakfast)
* Shared twin or single room
What’s not included:
* Lift Pass
* Travel insurance
* Lunch and alcohol
* Transfer to and from airport (can be arranged)
- Twin room from £710 (5nights – Sunday to Friday).
- Twin room from £790 (6nights – Sunday to Saturday).
- Single room supplement available.
Full balance to be paid at the time of booking plus your transfer if required.
The cost of the transfer will be £90 return & should be paid with your balance.
FLIGHT & TRANSFER:
We will organise a transfer from Geneva airport. The bus transfer will be departing from the airport at 15.30 on Sunday 17th November and returnig on Saturday 23rd November by 11.00. You can also choose to fly into Geneva earlier that day from a different airport and jump onto our transfer. Please let us know once you have booked your flight.
Choose between one of the two dates and click on the button below to proceed to the booking page, pick your room type option, airport transfer option and your preferred method of payment. We accept Direct Bank transfer, Credit Card or PayPal. If you have any doubts drop us an email – email@example.com
Book now - women's camp