WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THIS TRIP:
Come and ski in one of the world’s most famous ski areas as the season opens! Snow is usually in abundance, snow making is everywhere as a backup, and there are very few people about! Get your ski legs and cover some miles with a different itinerary every day as we journey to all corners of Les 3 Vallées visiting Meribel, Val Thorens, Courchevel, Les Menuires and St Martin along the way! Get your ski legs back with this special season opener and then get home in time for Xmas!
- 5 days of guided skiing with tips around Les 3 Vallees. We’ll cover some distance, ski some great runs and find some nice lunch spots.
- Shared or single room
- Half board chalet accommodation (breakfast and dinner)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Personal travel insurance
- Lunch and drinks
- Return transfer from Geneva airport
- Lift pass
- Lift pass insurance
£90 return / £45 one way
LIFT PASS PRICE:
Full area – Les 3 Vallées.
- Adult price: £250
- Senior price £225 (65 to -75, include DOB date from when this applies)
LIFT PASS INSURANCE PRICE:
£15 for 5 days
To Geneva Airport (Switzerland). Please get in touch with us if you need any advice when booking your flight.
We will organise a transfer from Geneva airport. The bus transfer will depart from the airport at 15.30 on Sunday 13th December and return on Saturday 19th December leaving the resort at 8am. We may have other possibilities for transfers if needed so please get in touch if this doesn’t match with your flights.