WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THIS TRIP:
Discover the Espace Montblanc and the Chamonix Valley with a new resort each day. We can ski in 10 resorts all in a driving distance of 30mins maximum. Build on your skiing in ALL areas with our instructional week developing your piste and off-piste skills. Gain access to new terrain and the confidence to ski it. Chamonix is dripping in French culture and has a big history of skiing and mountaineering, take a train to the world famous Mer du Glace and see the ice caves, or ski the famous Vallee Blanche route from the Aiguille du midi, whatever your preference we want to show the best this place has to offer.
- 5 days high level ski instruction and guiding around the best spots in Chamonix and Espace Montblanc.
- Skiing with Fay!
- Video analysis to help build your technique and understanding.
- Minibus transport to each resort from the hotel, door to door.
- Shared or single room in beautiful Aiguille du Midi Hotel
- Half board service (breakfast and dinner)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Personal travel insurance
- Lunch and drinks
- Return transfer from Geneva airport
- Lift pass
- Lift pass insurance
£90 return / £45 one way
LIFT PASS PRICE:
Chamonix Espace Montblanc unlimited Lift pass.
- Adult price: £275
- Senior £235 (65 to -75, include DOB date from when this applies)
LIFT PASS INSURANCE PRICE:
£15 for 5 days
To Geneva Airport (Switzerland). Please get in touch with us if you need any advice when booking your flight.
We will organise a transfer from Geneva airport at a set time, 16.30 on Sunday 31st January and returning on Saturday 5th February by 10.00 am. Geneva to Chamonix is an easy motorway journey of 1.5 hrs OR.. If you want the flexibility of times to suit your flights we recommend that you take a transfer from the following companies as they have frequent options. Haute transfer, Mountain Drop offs both will drop directly to the hotel.
Concept Pro Shop Chamonix, 15% off all rentals. We will take you there the night before or on the first morning before skiing.