WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THIS TRIP:
Pre-season instructor performance training in Cervinia with BASI trainers Lynn Mill, Ale Cambon and Dave Morris. Come and prepare for your technical exams in a super relaxed environment and get a head start on the season. Move into the winter with your ski legs already firing for the season ahead. Daily video analysis. We love to ski and get better and we want to do it in a relaxed atmosphere with a supportive group of people, enjoy some good food and have a comfortable hotel to go back to in the evening.
- 5 days skiing with BASI trainer
- Daily video analysis sessions
- Welcome drink on arrival night
- Shared or single room in Hotel Grivola
- Half board service (breakfast and dinner)
- One traditional Pizza night in our favourite restaurant
- Sauna and steam room in the Hotel
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Personal travel insurance
- Lunch and drinks
- Return transfer from Geneva airport
- Lift pass
- Lift pass insurance
- Sports massage therapist Suzanne is with us for the week, she runs the morning stretch class and can offer massages post skiing (Payment for massage is separate)
£90 return / £45 one way
LIFT PASS PRICE:
5 days International pass Cervinia/Zermatt.
- Adult price: £240
- Senior price £215 (Tariffs for adults born before 31/05/1955 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth)
- Card deposit €5 refundable after week or use old card without charge (to be paid in cash when collecting the lift pass on Monday morning)
- Bring your instructor license. In the past instructors with BASI L3 or equivalent have been able to get a discounted lift pass directly at the Ticket office.
LIFT PASS INSURANCE PRICE:
£15 for 5 days
To Geneva Airport (Switzerland). Please get in touch with us if you need any advice when booking your flight.
We will organise a transfer from Geneva airport. The transfer will be departing from the airport at 15.30 on Sunday 22nd / 29th November and returning on Saturday 28th November / 05th December by 11.00 am. Please let us know once you have booked your flight.
EQUIPMENT, RENTAL & OTHER INFO:
- BASI CPD refresher available on request.
- Bring piste performance skis, typically that would be a slalom ski, 165cm for male, 155cm for female. Alternatively bring a detuned piste ski or detuned GS ski, 170/175cm for male (15 to 18 meters radius), 158/168cm for female (13 to 16 meters radius)
- You can also bring an all mountain ski for powder days ( 80mm under foot) this may also be a good ski to take for bumps skiing days.
- Ski hire shop – Sports Center Cervinia, (https://www.sportcenter.it/index.php/en/). 3 ranges of equipment for different levels, Silver/Gold/Platinum. 5 days ski hire ranges between €100-€160, with us you receive a 20% discount on that price. We will take you there the night before or on the first morning before skiing.