WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THIS TRIP:
Based in Ale’s old home resort of Nendaz in the heart of the 4 Valleys. Our base for the week will be a ski-in/ out hotel run by the most lovely family with their five children. It is from here that we start our daily adventures discovering the beautiful 4valleys ski area with a total of 410km of slopes. Nendaz is a north facing resort 2 hours drive from Geneva airport and is one of Switzerland’s “best kept secrets”. We will be skiing in the world famous resort of Verbier which is only a few lifts away from Nendaz. The other resorts we will ski into are Veysonnaz, Thyon, La Tzumas, Bruson. The 4 Valleys is renowned for its accessible off piste, We cannot wait to show you around!
- 5 full days ski guiding with tips around the 4Valleys professional ski instructor.
- Skiing with Ale!
- Shared or single room in Hotel
- Half board service (breakfast and dinner)
- One night traditional Swiss dinner experience.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Personal travel insurance
- Lunch and drinks
- Return transfer from Geneva airport
- Lift pass
- Lift pass insurance
£90 return / £45 one way
LIFT PASS PRICE:
5 days International pass.
- Adult price: £290
- Senior price £250 (Tariffs for adults born before 1955 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth)
LIFT PASS INSURANCE PRICE:
£25 per week
To Geneva Airport (Switzerland). Please get in touch with us if you need any advice when booking your flight.
We will organise a transfer from Geneva airport. The bus transfer will be departing from the airport at 15.30 on Sunday 14th March and returning on Saturday 20th March by 11.00. Please let us know once you have booked your flight.
15% off on all rentals at Gaby Sport local ski hire shop. 50m walk from the Hotel (https://www.gabysports.ch/). We will take you there the night before or on the first morning before skiing.