WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THIS TRIP:
Come and join the Women’s Mountain Club for some early skiing, Let’s find your ski legs and kick start your winter! We want to bring women together, share the love of the mountains, have fun, and develop your skiing in a supportive and energetic environment. We have multiple groups so you will be in the right level FOR YOU. Cervinia can offer so much. Its high altitude skiing means great early snow, fantastic views, Italian food, coffee and wine and a great group of ladies around us to enjoy it all with. Ski you soon – Fay, Naoimh & Rach
- 5 days skiing with high level coaching from professional instructors, Fay Rachel, Ali and Sian.
- Video analysis sessions to help build understanding of your technique
- Morning stretch and strength sessions to get you started for the day
- Welcome drink on arrival night
- Shared or single room in Hotel Grivola
- Half board service (breakfast and dinner)
- One traditional Pizza night in our favourite restaurant
- Sauna and steam room in the Hotel
- Morning stretch class with Suzanne
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Personal travel insurance
- Lunch and drinks
- Return transfer from Geneva airport
- Lift pass
- Lift pass insurance
- Sports massage therapist Suzanne is with us for the week, she runs the morning stretch class and can offer massages post skiing (Payment for massage is separate)
£90 return / £45 one way
LIFT PASS PRICE:
5 days International pass Cervinia/Zermatt.
- Adult price: £240
- Senior price £215 (Tariffs for adults born before 31/05/1955 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth)
- Card deposit €5 refundable after week or use old card without charge (to be paid in cash when collecting the lift pass on Monday morning)
LIFT PASS INSURANCE PRICE:
£15 for 5 days
To Geneva Airport (Switzerland). Please get in touch with us if you need any advice when booking your flight.
We will organise a transfer from Geneva airport. The transfer will be departing from the airport at 15.30 on Sunday 15th November and returning on Saturday 21st November by 11.00 am. Please let us know once you have booked your flight.
Ski hire shop – Sports Center Cervinia, (https://www.sportcenter.it/index.php/en/). 3 ranges of equipment for different levels, Silver/Gold/Platinum. 5 days ski hire ranges between €100-€160, with us you receive a 20% discount on that price. We will take you there the night before or on the first morning before skiing.